It’s time for Hell in a Cell, and even though WWE has billed it as a “Triple Main Event”, it was finally announced that this show will make history, as not only will we see the first Hell in a Cell match between two women, that match will be the final match of the evening, for the first time in WWE PPV history. Could it, and the rest of the card, live up to that hype? Here’s all the results from the Raw-exclusive Hell in a Cell PPV!
Live from Boston, Massachussetts
– Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado, and Sin Cara d. Tony Nese, Drew Gulak, and Ariya Daivari (Alexander pinned Gulak, Lumbar Check)
WWE Hell in a Cell
– Roman Reigns d. Rusev in a Hell in a Cell match to retain the WWE United States title (pinfall, Spear)
– Bayley d. Dana Brooke (pinfall, Bayley-2-Belly)
– Gallows and Anderson d. Enzo and Cass (Anderson pinned Enzo, Magic Killer)
– Kevin Owens d. Seth Rollins in a Hell in a Cell math to retain the WWE Universal Title (pinfall, Powerbomb through chairs)
Chris Jericho entered the Cell thanks to Owens injuring the referee, allowing the door to be opened. After the match, Jericho hit Rollins with a Codebreaker.
– Brian Kendick d. TJ Perkins to win the WWE Cruiserweight Title (submission, Captain’s Hook)
After attempted a Sliced Bread #2, Kendrick faked a knee injury to cause Perkins to drop his guard, then headbutted him, leading to the submission.
– Cesaro and Sheamus d. The New Day by DQ. New Day retain the Raw Tag Team Titles.
While Cesaro had Xavier in a Sharpshooter, Sheamus knocked out Big E with Francesca II, resulting in Kofi taking out Sheamus with Trouble in Paradise in view of the ref. Xavier tapped out, but the referee had already DQ’d New Day due to Kofi not being a legal participant in the match.
Prior to the Cell fully descending for the main event, Charlotte blindsided Sasha and they brawled around ringside. Eventually both women tried to climb the Cell, resulting in Charlotte powerbombing Sasha through the announce table. EMT’s attempted to stretcher Sasha out of the match, but before the forfeit could become official, she rolled off the stretcher and demanded to be allowed to wrestle.
– Charlotte Flair d. Sasha Banks in a Hell in a Cell match to win the Raw Women’s Title (pinfall, Natural Selection)
Sasha’s back gave out while attempting to drive Charlotte through a table, leading to the finish.