The Super Bowl is a must-watch pop culture event, even for those people who could care less what a bunch of dudes in spandex pants do with the odd-shaped ball on the field. One score is worth six points? What kind of rules are these, anyway?
If you love parties and excitement, but can’t be bothered to learn the admittedly complicated rules of professional football, then these Super Bowl prop bets are exactly what you need. Putting down a few bucks with the bookies can make any sporting event more exciting, but if you don’t know your New England Patriots from your New York Yankees, then bet on all the stupid stuff instead.
As per usual, you can bet on the more mundane things like the outcome of the coin toss or how long the singing of the national anthem will take. But if you really want to kick it up a notch, consider putting down a fiver on one of these ridiculous prop bets.
1. Lady Gaga’s hair color during halftime show
2. Which song will Lady Gaga sing first during the halftime show?
Bad Romance -115
Born This Way +800
The Edge of Glory +900
Just Dance +1100
Poker Face +2500
Field – Any Other Song +165
3. Will Lady Gaga have a wardrobe malfunction? (Must expose intimate part of body)
4. Will Lady Gaga say “Trump” at any time during the Super Bowl halftime show?
5. How many commercials will Peyton Manning appear in during the Super Bowl broadcast?
Over 1.5 (+120)
Under 1.5 (-150)
6. Will any player do the Dirty Bird touchdown celebration?
7. Will Michael Vick be said during the broadcast?
8. Will Joe Buck or Troy Aikman mention that Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th Round of the NFL Draft during the broadcast?
9. Will Joe Buck or Troy Aikman reference the game’s odds (spread/total/underdog/favorite) during the broadcast?
10. Number of times “DeflateGate” is said during the broadcast
Over 2.5 (-115)
Under 2.5 (-115)
Take the over on that last one. Trust us.