Will the real Spider-Man please stand up?
Over the weekend Reddit user JoshuaForLong shared the cover of the latest issue of Hollywood Spotlight Magazine, which featured the headline “The Ultimate Guide to the Avengers,” as well as various glaring, yet hilarious mistakes only true fans of the MCU will notice.
Here is the unofficial Hollywood Spotlight Magazine cover shared by Reddit user JoshuaForLong. How many mistakes can you spot?
Although it wasn’t the most obvious inaccuracy we found, the fact that the magazine featured a photo of Tobey Maguire’s Spider-Man, while promoting a film featuring Tom Holland as Spider-Man, is absolutely priceless.
Here is every mistake we could find:
- Thor’s hair was chopped off in Ragnarok (2017)
- Baby Groot was last featured in Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 (2017)
- Black Widow is wearing her Age of Ultron (2015) costume.
- Hawkeye’s gear and hair appear to be from The Avengers (2012)
- Black Panther is wearing the costume from Captain America: Civil War (2016)
- Iron Man’s suit appears to be from either Iron Man (2008) or Iron Man 2 (2010)
- Captain America’s suit looks to be from either The Winter Soldier (2014) or Age of Ultron (2015)
Did you find any mistakes we missed? Let us know in the comments below.