9. The mean guys and girls always get what they deserve.
http://www.popsugar.co.uk/fashion/Regina-George-Taught-Us-Most-Style-Lessons-We-Learned-From-Mean-Girls-36129340 Source: www.popsugar.co.uk
8. Every difficult situation has an easy solution.
http://www.hdwallpapers.in/emma_stone_in_easy_a-wallpapers.html Source: www.hdwallpapers.in
7. It’s okay to totally transform yourself for a guy.
http://sellingout.com/grease-is-coming-live-to-a-tv-near-you/ Source: sellingout.com
6. Students are usually smarter than their teachers.
http://time.com/2802145/ferris-bueller-house-sells-for-1-million/ Source: time.com
5. Uptight girls can learn to loosen up by hooking up with a juvenile delinquent.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/07/new-spinoff-sequel-planned-10-things-i-hate_n_4235690.html Source: Huffington Post
4. Everyone needs a makeover – it will totally improve your life.
http://www.elle.com/culture/news/a27439/ally-sheedy-breakfast-club-interview/ Source: Elle
3. Losing your virginity holds so much importance.
http://www.sky.com/tv/movie/american-pie-2-2001 Source: www.sky.com
2. Prom is one of the defining moments in a teenager’s life.
http://www.polyesterzine.com/fashion/how-pretty-in-pink-helped-me-discover-my-queer-identity Source: www.polyesterzine.com
1. The good guys (and girls) almost always get a happy ending.
http://lettherebemovies.com/2014/10/15/amber-rant-dont-stereotype-me-hollywood/ Source: lettherebemovies.com