Welcome back for episode 33 of The Goliath GameCast – Goliath’s official video game podcast!
This week, Charlie (SeeJayAre) and Nick (Nick_Steinberg) discuss the success of Fortnite and PUBG, Nintendo dominates the DICE awards, the death of skatebording games and the Nintendo Switch’s 1st anniversary…
Here’s a breakdown of show topics
- Stan Lee hospitalized with pneumonia
- Nintendo cleans up at the DICE Awards
- Tony Hawk parts ways with Activision
- ESRB adds “Includes in-game purchases” tag to games
- The move to a “Live Services” model for large game publishers
- The success of “Battle Royale” games and what their future will look like
- What we’ve been playing?
- Nintendo Switch 1st Anniversary
- Dynasty Warriors 9 sucks!
As always, you can find the podcast embedded below if you’d like to give it a listen in your browser. The full video is also up on Goliath’s YouTube channel. Of course, you can also subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. If you’re enjoying the podcast, you’d be helping us out immensely by leaving a review. Also, feel free to shoot us a message on our Facebook page if there’s a specific topic you want us to discuss or a question you’d like to have answered in a future episode. You can also find Charlie and Nick on their respective Twitter pages.