Welcome back to episode 35 of The Goliath GameCast – Goliath’s official video game podcast.
This week, Charlie (SeeJayAre) and Nick (Nick_Steinberg) discuss the Nintendo’s latest Nindies Showcase, our early Far Cry 5 impressions, and our thoughts on whether Sea of Thieves is dead in the water…
Here’s a breakdown of show topics:
– Nintendo’s Nindie Showcase
– The state of indie games on the Nintendo Switch
– Ninja & Drake break Twitch record
– Atari releasing a new console, does anyone care?
– Xbox Game Pass
– Sea of Thieves, will it have legs?
– Far Cry 5 early impressions – What we’re playing?
– Listener question of the week
You can send your questions to [email protected], make sure you add “Gamecast” in the subject line.
As always, you can find the podcast embedded below if you’d like to give it a listen in your browser. The full video is also up on Goliath’s YouTube channel. Of course, you can also subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, and Spotify. If you’re enjoying the podcast, you’d be helping us out immensely by leaving a review. Also, feel free to shoot us a message on our Facebook page if there’s a specific topic you want us to discuss or a question you’d like to have answered in a future episode. You can also find Charlie and Nick on their respective Twitter pages.