Tyrese Gibson’s (largely one-sided) feud with his Fast & Furious co-star Dwayne Johnson has reached a new level of animosity, as Gibson has declared that he will exit the series if Johnson returns for Fast 9.

Gibson made the announcement via his personal Instagram account, writing, “I’m sorry to announce that if Dewayne [sic] is in Fast9 there will be no more Roman Peirce [sic].”

Gibson went on to refer to Johnson as a “clown” and a “selfish champ.”

The 38-year-old actor’s anger with Johnson stems from the upcoming Fast & Furious spin-off starring Johnson and Jason Statham that is currently in development and scheduled to hit theaters July 26, 2019. In a previous Instagram post, Gibson stated that he “was just mad that [Johnson] was ‘pitched’ an idea privately and said yes to it without thinking of what I’m dealing with personally.”

Gibson is currently locked in a custody battle with his ex-wife over the pair’s 10-year-old daughter which, according to Gibson, has left him “almost broke.” According to Gibson, he had previously asked Johnson to not do the spinoff, as it would push back production on Fast & Furious 9.

“[A]ll I asked you to do ‘privately’ was NOT accept a role that would deeply effect [sic] us all,” wrote Gibson.

Fast and Furious 9 was originally slated to arrive in 2019 but has been pushed to 2020 to make space for the Johnson/Statham spinoff. While Gibson blames Johnson for the delay, his co-star Vin Diesel responded to the accusation and said it was “unfair” to blame anybody for the next installment in the franchise being postponed a year.

Dwayne Johnson has not responded to Gibson’s threat to leave the franchise.